Bhagwan Prasad Sheonath Prasad B.Ed. College Library encourages intellectual growth by supporting excellence and innovation in education and research, managing and delivering information.”
Facilities and Services
- Book Lending
- Orientation to New users
- Reference Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Newspaper Clipping
- Book Bank Facility
- Journals Books
Open : Monday to Saturday
Close : Sunday and Holidays
Reading Room : 10 am – 5 pm
Issue & Return : 10 am- 5 pm
- Every person who enters the Library will sign the Attendance / Visitor Register.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library by all users.
- Mobile Phones should be switched off or to be kept on Silent mode in the Library Premises.
- In case of lost book/library card, it should be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian.
- Students should return the books on or before the due date.
- Fine of Rs.1 per day will be charged for overdue books.
- Teachers can borrow 10 books for 25 days.
|No. of Books In the Library||
|No. of Educational Journals, Periodicals & Other||
No. of Encyclopedia